Hello. It’s been awhile since our last update. We have been busy…and not busy. So it’s time for a round of updates! Grab a coffee and read through. It goes quick.
NEW & ALMOST NEW PRINTS AVAILABLE and coming soon: details below
• NINE INCH NAILS LOS ANGELES 2018 ICICLE FOIL MICRO EDITION • MY MORNING JACKET Retro REPRINT • The POSIES ACOUSTIC TOUR Very Last Few • Welcome to ROCKVILLE 2019 TOOL/ZOMBIE/KORN & More • SONIC TEMPLE 2019 FOO FIGHTERS & Many More
• NINE INCH NAILS LOS ANGELES 2018 ICICLE FOIL MICRO EDITION • Historically we haven’t really been a part of the Variant Experience but lately we have had a few editions at the request of our musical clients. Our final edition for Nine Inch Nails has this one last tidbit. An edition on ICICLE FOIL in a tiny edition of only 7 prints. This foil stock is very thick and hearty. Signed and Numbered and doodled on the reverse.
• MY MORNING JACKETRetro REPRINT • Late last year, My Morning Jacket requested a small limited edition of an Archived Print to be reproduced as a sort of anniversary of sorts. Our print is our 2005 Portland show with Saul Williams and it was offered online through mymorningjacket.com. We have a few left of our small edition available here. The Original archived art files were used for this print, reprinted in our modern inks with an updated tagline so as not to confused between new and old edition as is only fair. S/N, doodled edition.
• The POSIES ACOUSTIC TOUR • Very Last Few • We love Power Pop music and we love Smart Lyrics. Put those together and mixed into the tip top of the creamy froth is The Posies. We were thrilled to be asked to do a small edition of prints for Ken and Jon as they made their way across the “United” States on this electro-acoustic duo tour. Great intimate tour dates were witnessed by the blessed folks who attended and our edition sold out along the way. We have about six of these prints here for sale. They look great in homes, on walls in living rooms of fans of Posies and Pop music. It’s the kind of print and the kind of band that there are too few of to satisfy the needs.
• Welcome to ROCKVILLE 2019 TOOL/ZOMBIE/KORN & More • This year, we have two Festival Prints. Welcome to Rockville, Jacksonville, FL, 2019, featuring the first stop on TOOL’s anticipated 2019 return to touring, as well as kool stuff like Rob Zombie and Korn and a who is who of the world of art shock and darkternative groove blisters.
• SONIC TEMPLE 2019 FOO FIGHTERS & Many More • Our second festival offering goes off this weekend and is the infamous Sonic Temple Festival in Columbus, OH, featuring FOO FIGHTERS and System of a Down, Joan Jett / Blackhearts, The Cult, The Hives and many more. We can’t preview the image yet but check in just after the first show date May 17 and check it out. We definitely offered a Sonic Temple. Consider one or the other of these two Festival Offerings or stay tuned for a Two-Fer package of these prints next week after the Sonic Temple lowers it’s curtain.
SHIPPING will be attended to ASAP as usual. Stay calm. If you can’t wait, consider ordering at a later date. Rap!
ARCHIVED PRINTS Another thing we did when rebuilding our site was to make a designation for the many prints we have that are extremely low in quantity remaining or in many cases the last one or two prints we still have of a particular design. Take a look through this section of our STORE to see what is what and what is left of what is left.
IT’s been a bit quiet around here lately which is fine and dandy. No excitement means…no excitement. You know where excitement gets you? Excited, that’s where. And we all need a break.
BUT SO we have neglected to post a few poster items that have been lingering here in the background for a few months and so we made an effort to post them to our store.
There are a few items from the NIN NYC EMEK/BURWELL collaboration that hadn’t seen the light of day. The MOON LAVA FOIL edition of only 12 prints is probably the hilight but there are a few other items and you should read the details in the notes of each item as they are often similar but decidedly different to the observer. We can’t be held to blame for lack of ability to read properly. Reading is fundamental.
So take a look if you are inclined. Ask questions if you are inclined. Purchase if you are inclined.
We also posted a few of our very few remaining POSIES duo tour prints which are lovely. There were only two left so here they are.
Mmmmm not too much NEWS to relate at this juncture. We went from ZERO pending work, which was really nice to contemplate for the five minutes that it lasted to SEVEN solid projects all happening at once. There are posters and…posters, and sort of murals and magazines and interviews and posters and posters and even a poster or two in the works. SO stay tuned. 2019 is off to a weird start! Hooray for weirdos!!
There are /were a week’s worth of shows in LA at the Palladium in December of 2018 and we were but a bit of the action.
ALL orders have shipped. All is well. xo GB.c
MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS IS SECURE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON, of course.
NINE INCH NAILS PALLADIUM 2018 is available. Our fourth and final of the tour season for NIN is an expression of the mythos and madness of Hollywood. The web that secures, the passion that lures, the iris that mesmerizes, the meat that feeds and the machine that devours. As always, the fires that consume. A strange one from this end. There is a standard edition on 100 lb Cougar Natural, slick like delicious flesh in five colors. There is also an edition on glamorous Moon Lava Foil stock. The strangeness pervades. Just like life.
We are done with almost all of our 2018 works. It feels good. It has been a long year with Ups and Sidwayses and Inverted Zero G loops but it has all worked out most alright. Thanks for all of the interest and attention and patronage. Thanks for everyone who send really nice feedback to us regarding service and operations and all of that. It’s really appreciated to hear that our Business is done well. No complaints that we know of. Lots of nice stuff said. Thanks. We do try to be…reasonable.
The Final Two Projects are definitely of interest to some folks and there they are:
NINE INCH NAILS • Los Angeles • Hollywood Palladium • December 12, 2018: We will have to have you wait to see it, but it’s done and ready for the folks at the show. There are a week’s worth of shows in LA at the Palladium and we are but a bit of the action. Stay Tooned.
MY MORNING JACKET • Portland, OR • Nov 5, 2005 • Aladdin Theatre • Modern Retro RePrint Edition: The Jacket Folk asked us to provide the arts for a reprint edition of a print for the Holliday Season, and we could only think of one image that people have asked for again and again over the several many years, The Portland Aladdin Theatre print. A very early part of our long working and fan fulfilled relationship with The Jackets.
Reborn in modern inks with modern methods, these prints won’t be confused with their much sought after First Editions, but serve very well as a new and available addition to collections. We hope you like them. Availability can be checked HERE!